Friday, February 6, 2009

"TRUST"


It's very hard to gain TRUST from someone

and to TRUST someone!

For me, I'm a kind of person that gives TRUST always on my heart no matter who you are... I can not say "NO" to those friends asking for a favor...whatever..,help, money..ect..ect... My experiences this fast few days, months ago or almost a year realize me that this is enough "TRUSTING anyone else" should be stopped. How many thousand of RIYALS out of my pocket, swipe my credit cards givin' to them, as a favor. Now I need my money back because I need it badly, but how?

  1. One of my kabayan "country men" promised to pay me back the money (SR?000.) on saturday 31 Jan 2009 but he didn't. Unfortunately he was on vacation (Philippines) on 1st of Feb 2009. 6 months vacation.. waaaaaaaaaaaaa natakasan ako ni kabayan...
  2. One friend also ask a favor 8 months ago to buy N95, Sony digital camera, N82 using my credit card (visa and matercard ).... yes of course i did it... He is my bestfriend... NOw his company closed... mag exit n sya..... OH MY GOD..what happen to me...

TO ALL BLOGGERS I HOPE, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THIS EXPERIENCE MAKES ME CRAZY...BE AWARE AND CAREFUL. THERE ARE A LOT OF FRIENDS.

BEST FRIEND AND TRUE FRIEND

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME..

SOMETIMES YOU CHOOSE A BESTFRIEND BUT HE IS NOT TRUE..

IN ANOTHER SIDE

HE IS NOT YOUR BESTFRIEND BUT HE IS THE ONE TRUE TO YOU..

5 comments:

KINGdom of Saudi Arabia said...

Sobra mo naman kabait kapatid! Pati credit card you lend it to somebody? Asus ginoo!Wala naman masama maging mabait basta alam mo haggang saan lang ito, madaming nasisirang relasyon dahil sa pera,better very very cautious sa ganyang mga instances(pahiram hiram)

Salamat sa pagdalaw sa bahay ko!

NJ Abad said...

Dalawa lang daw ang klase ng tao sa mundo... Need I go ahead? Anyhow, I'm really sorry for what has happened to your pocket. Charge it to experience - the expensive way!

I want to share to you some nuggets of wisdom about trust and trusting someone:

AGATHA CHRISTIE:
Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody.

ALFRED ADLER:
Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

BENJAMIN SPOCK: Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

CICERO: Trust no one unless you have eaten much salt with him.

ELIZA COOK: Who would not rather trust and be deceived?

FINLEY PETER DUNNE: Trust everybody, but cut the cards.

FRANK CRANE: You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.

Kabayan, be prudent next time!

Nebz said...

Pipingutin kita sa tenga...

Sabi nga ni Shakespeare: Neither a borrower nor a lender be: For loan oft loses both itself and friend, And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

naniniwala ako dun. friendship is not measured by how much money you could lend to a friend nor how timely they are in paying.

bottomline: huwag na huwag kang magpapautang.

the other bottomline: kung talagang hindi mo mapigilang hindi magpautang, un lang amount na kaya mong mawala kapag hindi ka nabayaran.

Harden said...

Thanks KING, DESSERT, AQUAFORCE...
now I realized, even your best of friends di masyadong pagkatiwalaan....nangyari n sakin..

wala n akong magawa..

Anonymous said...

I was here!