Monday, January 12, 2009

"PAPA" Happy birthday


Wilfrredo Ejercito Paracuelles
January 12,1943..Badian, Cebu, Philippines my father's birth place. Today is his 66th birthday. In 1990 I left my hometown to proved to him that am strong enough to face the world of humanity. Since then, I didn't go back home to celebrate his birthday and even to greet him a
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY". Now it's to late to tell him, because he will not come back forever...
He is not a perfect father to my family but when he left us, i missed him so much. He is still my father. Every time i think of him, there is a pain in my heart, tears in my eyes, and still hoping that one day i hug and tell him that I LOVE HIM, but on other side of my mind says"RONAN WAKE UP" he's gone, it's too late. HE'S DEAD. ( I write this,with tears in my eyes) PAPA wherever you are. I LOVE YOU, even it's too late, in my heart you still there...
Happy Birthday PAPA. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

Nebz said...

Harden, happy birthday to your papa! For some reason, I can feel your pain. Parang you have a story to tell pero you're holding it back.

Pray, Harden. So that God will give you and you father the peace that you both richly deserve. at saan man naroon ang ama mo ngayon, I'm sure he's watching you. make him proud.

God knows how I'm trying my very best to make my own father proud of me. Kahit alam kong madalas, hindi ako nagiging mabuting anak sa kanya. (Aha! Another story to tell! Hehe.)

Abou said...

this reminds me, i dont know my father's birthday. and we are just under one roof.

happy birthday to your father. im sure he is smiling, watching over you...

Harden said...

@ NEBZ- thanks,nasa huli tlaga ang pagsisi. I fell empty tlga ngayong wala n tatay ko... Thanks again..

@ABOU- Give an extra time for your father. Your lucky, you have still him.. Thanks