Monday, January 19, 2009

Hazing....



LEAH LAMINERO

Another victim of hazing ... How does it happen again.. Who is the responsible? The member? The Organization? Or itself?
In September 25,1993 I become a full pledge member of a Fraternity (BETA PHI OMEGA 1969 fraternity & sorrority)..
I received a 75 full swing paddle and uncounted half swing paddle, sampal dito sampal don hangang namaga ang aking mukha, hangang bumigay ang aking katawan at ako'y hinimatay....Di ko lubos maisip at nakasurvived ako.. mula puwet hangang binti, kulay duhat ang kulay ng aking balat at kalamnan.. Pati s pagdumi, di ako makaupo sa toilet bowl. Umiiyak ako sa scenariong yon.
Curiousity is the reason of why I decided to join the Organization. No regrets,no doubts and fucos was what on my mind before. The organization take care of me, because my family don't care about me...
In 2004 to 2006 I became a Provincial Grand Chancelor in Region 11 (Southern Mindanao). Now am very happy to be one of them... LONG LIVE BETANIANS 1969.

1 comment:

Abou said...

it's a good thing it worked for you. pity on others.